Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information regarding how we use and collect your personal information.
Personal Information Collection
MacCallum Law Group LLP may collect/use the following:
- Information about your use of this website, including page browsing. This website utilizes Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring data on the type of website user traffic;
- Registration information;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website, creation of an online MacCallum Law Group LLP account, signing up for our RSS feed, download of electronic files (such as pdf, jpg);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including RSS feed, online newsletters, blog; and
- Any other information that you send to MacCallum Law Group LLP for the purpose of browsing our web site pages.
Personal Information Use
MacCallum Law Group LLP may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and end use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website with your consent
- Supply you any seminar information or publications that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you
- Send you marketing communications
Where MacCallum Law Group LLP discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. MacCallum Law Group LLP will not disclose your personal information to third-party services for the purposes of marketing outside of our product line.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MacCallum Law Group LLP may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
MacCallum Law Group LLP will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
MacCallum Law Group LLP will store all your personal information on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-Border Data Transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
This website contains links to other websites. MacCallum Law Group LLP is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
MacCallum Law Group LLP
6345 – 197th Street
Langley, British Columbia
Page Last Updated: January 24, 2014