It’s never too early to begin estate planning, and thankfully, we’ve made will and estate planning easy because we’re here to help individuals, companies, and families with the setting up of affairs, protection of assets, succession and tax planning and long-term wealth transfer strategies.Our team is also available to anyone who is tasked with taking care of an estate. For clients in these situations, we can assist in ensuring estate’s duties, personal responsibilities and any complicated decision-making associated with the administering of the estate are executed appropriately. We recognize that this can be often an overwhelming process at an emotional time and do our utmost best to deliver a flexible service to fit with the unique needs of the client’s situation together with compassion and sensitivity.
We’re also skilled at providing thorough advice to families and seniors in regard to health care and assisted living, and can offer you legal solutions that are always sensitive to a senior’s special needs, requirements, and circumstances.
Here is a sample of the ways we can assist clients in estate planning and elder care matters:
- Will Preparation
- Wealth Preservation and Protection
- Family and Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Compensation Arrangements
- Creation of Testamentary and Disability Trusts
- Creation of Family and Inter Vivos Trusts
- Creation of Alter Ego and Joint Partner Trusts
- Probate Fee Planning and Probate Administration
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Committee Applications
- Preparation of Representation Agreements
- Probate Administrator Responsibilities
- Executor or Administrator Responsibilities
- Grant of Administration
Our Estate Planning team has both the knowledge and expertise in all matters of estate planning to provide you with solutions no matter what your issue.